So you're curious about joining Voodoo as a member?
You must attend a New Member Orientation to become a Voodoo Member.
Orientations occur on:
*Additional orientation times may become available and will be updated here.
Friday 9/10 at 7:00pm
Wednesday 9/29 at 6:30pm
We are located on the lower floor of the building, accessible off of Race Street:
Doors will open shortly before orientation begins and will be locked once orientation starts, so please be on time. We will not allow late arrivals into the orientation and you will need to attend at another date/time.
What do we expect from our members?
- Mutual respect for one another, the club and the diversity that exists within our communities.
- Respect for each others' boundaries by ensuring the consent of all parties involved with any activity you're engaged in.
- Respect for the club and to ensure it remains clean, safe, welcoming and inclusive.
- Respect for our neighborhoods and the communities we serve by being mindful of the presence of non-members who do not share our interests and not engaging them or their families in ways that reflect poorly upon our lifestyle.
- Respect for the privacy of other members and not "outing" them without their consent.
What can you expect from us?
- Educational opportunities through a wide variety of educators with diverse backgrounds and knowledge.
- Opportunities to network with others who share an interest in alternative lifestyles with other consenting adults.
- Access to a unique, creative space to socialize, network, build community and engage others from around the community with shared interests.
- Access to rent our photo studio for your creative projects.
- Regularly-occurring socials, parties and events for our members and their invited guests.
- Discretion - we believe in protecting the privacy of our members and will not voluntarily share information about our membership.
We do offer reciprocity with the Denver Sanctuary.
- You will need to present your Sanctuary Card
- You will need to present your ID
- You will still need to sign a membership agreement/waiver.
We look forward to getting to know you!