About Voodoo Leatherworks
Voodoo Leatherworks is a counter-culture community center that provides support to anyone and everyone who live a consent-based, alternative lifestyle. Those lifestyles include LGBTQAI, Fetishists, Swingers, Polyamorous groups and most anyone who has had a difficult time finding acceptance from a more “vanilla” society.
We provide support to these groups by:
- Creating a safe, welcoming space for you to live your lifestyle.
- Providing an artistic outlet for alternative artists to create and sell their work.
- Providing free education that is facilitated by active, experienced, local organizations
- Hosting regularly-scheduled, alternative social events for our members
- Promoting local, lifestyle-owned businesses
- Offering FREE HIV testing to our members through the Southern Colorado AIDS Project (S-CAP)
By supporting Voodoo, you are supporting many different events that provide for the community around us. For every piece of art, equipment or gear that you buy and for every paid party you attend, you are directly contributing to the betterment of our great community. Every dollar we earn goes back into supporting the community by allowing us to continue providing free educational and social programs. 90% of all our sales go directly to the artist and we are constantly providing networking opportunities for our staff, our contributing artists, vendors and other community members.
So please come out to our events, support our artists and help keep this great community growing!
Other Uses of the Space:
The space is also available for many other purposes, such as dance rehearsals, band rehearsals, live performances, fund raisers, private photo shoots, etc. We are open to helping all aspects of the community and would love to hear from you if you'd like to use the space. Send us an e-mail with your ideas and requests.